Networking For Success
Access Time: 30 Days
Networking has become a significant part of the professional process, altering the way both entrepreneurs and organizations do business. This course will help you to improve your personal and professional networking skills by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Explain the principles of networking
- Organize a networking plan that is right for them
- Outline short- and long-term networking goals
- Find and utilize the different available networking tools and resources
- Discuss how to approach, build, and maintain professional networks
- Identify the challenges of networking and how to overcome them
- Discuss the best and worst networking practices
- Find purpose in all available networking opportunities
- Create a personal and professional networking plan and organized system
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is intended for college students and recent college graduates.
Level: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities.
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater