Tools of Data Analysis
Access Time: 30 Days
There are a number of statistical tools and techniques that are commonly used by organizations to inform decision making. These tools span numerous business functions and support many different objectives. This course describes, evaluates, and analyzes different statistical techniques and their real-world limitations and benefits. The course features crossover analysis, breakeven analysis, cluster analysis, decision analysis as well as an introduction to regression.
After completing this module, you should be able to:
- Evaluate the usefulness of different statistical techniques and their real-world application
- Describe the various forecasting techniques and the benefits and limitations
- Describe the various types of regression analysis and their real-world application
- Analyze the results of a regression analysis
- Describe common problems with multiple regression
- Describe other statistical techniques and their real-world application
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of various statistical techniques
- Choose a statistical technique based on a brief case study
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners who are interested in data analytics.
Estimated time to complete: 5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater