Data Analysis in the Real World
Access Time: 30 Days
How are data-driven decisions put into practice in the real world? How do these decisions differ when applied to different sectors, such as health care, education and government? This course will provide answers to these questions as well as recommendations for decisions based on data analytics for each sector. The course will begin with an introduction of Big Data and its implications and each section, case studies will bring the concepts to life.
After completing this module, you should be able to:
- Explain the management implications of the use of business intelligence and knowledge management systems
- Define Big Data and describe its current uses for analysis and future potential and its implications
- Explain common analytics for business and quality improvement
- Recommend manufacturing business decisions based on data analytics
- Explain common analytics used in health care
- Recommend health care decisions based on data analytics
- Explain common analytics used in education
- Recommend educational decisions based in data analytics
- Explain common analytics used in government
- Recommend governmental decisions based on data analytics
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners who are interested in data analytics.
Estimated time to complete: 5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.