Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance
Access Time: 30 Days
Organizational alignment around performance improvement requires effective leadership, communication, and visual tools to keep people engaged in the process and aware of progress updates. Organizations in both the public and private sectors often use tools and frameworks to support this kind of engagement. This course will explain some of these measures, describe the advantages and disadvantages of specific measurements and explain the relationship between assessment and strategy.
After completing this module, you should be able to:
- Explain how performance measures are used in different settings
- Differentiate among various organizational performance measurements
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of KPIs
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the Balanced Scorecard
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of a Net Promoter Score
- Explain the relationship between performance assessment and organizational tactics and strategy
- Assess the validity of performance measures for an organization based on a brief case study
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners who are interested in data analytics.
Estimated time to complete: 5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater