Introduction to Critical Thinking
Access Time: 30 Days
This course is an introduction to the importance of critical thinking in the business world. Critical thinking is an intellectual model for reasoning through issues to reach well-founded conclusions about them. Asking questions is at the heart of critical thinking.
This program is designed to help learners define and identify critical thinking and reasoning skills and develop those skills.
After completing this set of modules, you will be able to:
- Define critical thinking, reasoning, and logic
- Ask appropriate questions for critical thinking
- Understand the process of systemic problem-solving
- Identify and overcome barriers to critical thinking
- Articulate common reasoning fallacies
- Understand critical thinking as it pertains to the workplace
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in refining their critical thinking skills.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 7 hours
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater