Access Time: 30 Days
This course addresses Personal Creativity. Through tools and exercises drawn from Adrian Brown's book, Creativity & Innovation, it seeks to help unlock the creativity within individuals.
By stimulating creativity through various techniques (mind-mapping, DO-IT, SCAMPER, right and left brain thinking) participants learn to tap into their personal creativity and apply it to organizational challenges.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the basis of personal creativity
- Explain the uses of creative tools
- Distinguish between vertical and lateral thinking
- Employ creative tools like SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT
- Describe the key characteristics of personal creativity
- Assess the issues surrounding measuring creativity
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in exploring and expanding their personal and professional creativity.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater