Financial Planning and Control
Access Time: 30 Days
This course considers practical finance and accounting tools for decision-making within organizations. You will learn about cost benefit analysis, return on investment (ROI), fixed and variable costs, break even and CVP (cost-volume-profit) analysis, tracking and performance measures, and the Balanced Scorecard and its varied uses.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Explain cost benefit analysis
- Calculate return on investment and the payback period
- Explain fixed and variable costs
- Calculate break even and understand CVP (cost-volume-profit) analysis
- Explain tracking and performance measures
- Explain and calculate Balanced Scorecard measures
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners and/or non-financial managers.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater