CEUs: .5 | HRCI Credits: 3.5 | SHRM Credits: 3.5
Access Time: 30 Days
In this course, you will consider the many issues surrounding the key aspects of pay policy: legal requirements, pay equity within an organization, competitive pay within the relevant industry, how and when to grant raises, and different ways payment can be structured.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Comply with relevant state and federal "wage and hour" laws
- Determine the competitive pay level for a particular position in a particular geographic location
- Discuss and administer a variety of pay structures
- Effectively confront issues of pay equity within an organization
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Use of the HRCI Seal: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater