CEUs: .5 | HRCI Credits: 3 | SHRM Credits: 3
Access Time: 30 Days
This course considers the different elements of performance management. In its broadest sense, "performance management" is what every good manager does every day: Makes sure employees know what they need to do to achieve the organization's goals, checks to make sure the employees are doing those things, praises employees for doing the right things, and uses constructive criticism when that is not the case. A formal performance management system simply makes sure all those management tasks get done consistently across an organization.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the value of a performance management system
- Discuss the pros and cons of various types of performance management systems
- Conduct a performance management interview
- Design a performance improvement plan
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
Use of the HRCI Seal: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater