Access Time: 30 Days
Communicating effectively with team members and groups has become more important as organizations have relied on collaborative work to advance their goals. This course, Communicating Collaboratively, will help you improve your collaborative communication by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the factors in interpersonal communication
- Modify communication strategies to be successful in small and large groups
- Devise a strategy for working effectively in remote settings, including in telework settings
- Explain the purpose of various types of meetings and explain the outcomes expected
- Attend a meeting and perform the role of an effective communicator in the meeting
- Prepare for, moderate, and follow up after a meeting to ensure effective use of organizational resources
- Document a meeting and distribute minutes or a meeting summary as appropriate
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Target Audience: This course is intended for adults seeking to improve their skills in communicating in a group or team setting.
Level: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater