Six Sigma Green Belt Prep Course and Exam
Course Suite Price: $699.00
Total PDUs/Contact Hours: 32
Access Time: 240 Days
This self-paced course prepares learners for the successful completion of the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam by explaining the concepts, strategies, tools, and techniques they will need to complete process improvement projects and activities. The course is divided into 10 modules that explain key foundational Six Sigma information, guide students through the five steps of the DMAIC methodology, and demonstrate how a Six Sigma approach can benefit organizations in several, diverse industries or business sectors. Course assignments detail the tools and skills learners will implement as they apply a Six Sigma approach to process improvement activities, and show practitioners how they can contribute as important members of improvement teams.
Throughout the course, learners will be tested on their understanding and comprehension of course topics through challenging exercises, interactive games, and case study assignments. Each module also includes comprehensive quizzes and tests that learners can use to gauge their progress and prepare for each of the two 50-question practice exams at the course end, as well as summaries and study guides that can be used for review. Video segments from subject matter experts also supplement the course material, to provide real-world examples and enhanced understanding of important concepts and best practices.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the concepts, tools, techniques, and strategies used in Six Sigma projects
- Describe the five stages of the DMAIC methodology and identify the factors that will improve its chances of success
- Choose and apply specific tools and techniques in support of process improvement activities
- Analyze the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and formulate plans to ensure appropriate participation in project assignments
- Examine the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Six Sigma projects
- Demonstrate mastery of the skills and information covered in the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
Preview a few course pages by clicking through the slideshow below:
Note: After successful completion, you will be qualified to take the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam. (The fee for taking the certification exam is included in the cost of this course.) Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course, and scoring a minimum of 70% on the second of the two 50-question practice exams.
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in taking the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam.
Prerequisites: Learners should have some exposure to project and process management practices.
Estimated Time to Complete: 32 hours
MindEdge Guarantee: Learners who pass this course's Practice Exam 2 with a score of 70 or higher on their first attempt, but who do not pass the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam, will be able to take the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep course again for free. To be eligible, students must take the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam within 45 days of completing the MindEdge course and passing the MindEdge practice exam.
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24—48 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Trademark and Service Mark Information: Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Courses included in this suite
Badges in this suite
- Successfully complete the following MindEdge courses: Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam / Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course
- You must complete each course in this suite with all required test scores of 70% or greater
- Read all course materials and complete all course activities
- You must complete the course with all required test scores of 70% or greater